Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Copyright and Trademark Ownership Notice
The uCrack iFix logo, including all related icons & artworks are properties of uCrack iFix (also referred to as uCrackiFix.com.au or ‘the website’). All other marks, names, and logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
This website and all intellectual property rights, including graphics, logos, photos, trademarks, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to this website, are owned by us, or in some cases, a related body corporate or third party. These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws.
You may view our website and its contents for personal and non-commercial use only and subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation. You may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without our prior written permission or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material. Contact information can be found on the ‘contact us’ section of the website.
Nothing contained in this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, company or entity. We make no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
- uCrack iFix will repair your device as described and for the charges shown on our website uCrackiFix.com.au or shown in an official quote personalised for you. Any auto generated quote is not considered an official quote, and should only be used as a guide to charges. (unless such charges are revised with your oral or written consent).
- Any work done by uCrack iFix, may void any outstanding warranty.
- uCrack iFix will assess the equipment to determine the repairs which are required. uCrack iFix will repair your product as described and for the charges discussed (unless such charges are revised with your oral or written consent). Your payment is due before your device is returned to you. Unless specified otherwise, the estimated quote for a repair includes all parts and labour.
- We reserved the right to charge an additional $30 fee for incorrectly identified devices, when identified by you, upon your request for a repair. This is to cover cost of restocking, as well as the cost of reserving the incorrectly identified parts. An incorrectly identified device will be exempted from any time limitations put on the repair, even if this reduced repair time is included as an additional charge. You may request your device be returned to you, but you will be liable for the $30 incorrectly identified device fee.
- If the requested repairs require labour and/or parts not specified above, uCrackiFix.com.au may seek your approval of a revised estimate. If you do not agree that uCrackiFix.com.au may revise the charges, uCrackiFix.com.au may return your iPhone/iPod Touch without repair in a state that is as close to its originally state as possible.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, uCrackiFix.com.au, will under no circumstances be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from performance of any repair services, including but not limited to loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of, damage to, or corruption of data; or any costs of recovering, programming, or restoring any program or data stored or used with your product and any failure to maintain the confidentiality of data stored on your product. The foregoing limitation shall not apply to death or personal injury claims. uCrackiFix.com.au specifically does not warrant that it will be able to (i) repair or replace your product without risk to or loss of programs or data, and (ii) maintain the confidentiality of data. If any product should be damaged or lost while in uCrackiFix’s custody, uCrack iFix’s liability will be limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the affected product. Otherwise, uCrack iFix’s liability for any and all damage shall in no event exceed the payments received by uCrack iFix for services provided pursuant to these terms. The remedies set forth herein shall be your sole and exclusive remedies for any breach by uCrack iFix under these terms and conditions. uCrack iFix is not liable for loss or corruption of data or your confidential, proprietary or personal information or removable data. Before you bring in your product for any repair service, you should backup your data and remove any confidential, proprietary or personal information and removable media such as floppy disks, cds or pc cards.
- If you have not claimed your product and paid all charges due within sixty (60) days after being notified by uCrack iFix that your product has been repaired, uCrack iFix will consider your product abandoned. uCrack iFix will provide such notice to you at the; mailing address, email address or phone number you furnished when you authorised the repairs. uCrack iFix may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and, specifically, may sell your product at a private or public sale without liability to you. uCrack iFix reserves its statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
- uCrack iFix warranty covers only the parts replaced or repaired. It does not cover additional problems that may arise after (or during) the repair. For example; a glass screen (and digitiser) repair does not automatically cover problems with the LCD, home button, ear piece or proximity sensor. No warranty is given on devices that have undergone liquid or water damage.
- All postage is to be paid by you (the customer) and uCrack iFix will not be held responsible for any postage charges, or devices that are lost or go missing in the mail. It is your responsibility to select a form of postage, as well as appropriate insurance when you send your device to us.
1. Your privacy is important to us
uCrack iFix takes its responsibility to protect your personal privacy seriously and recognises that you have a right to control, and have access to, your personal information. uCrack iFix only stores statistical information about you. We do not obtain any personal information unless you choose to give it to us. The types of information we may collect include referring sites, browser used, pages visited within the uCrack iFix website (www.uCrackiFix.com.au) and other generic measures of user activity. This information is then used to measure the number of visitors to different sections of our site and thus assists us in making our site more useful to users.
2. Using and disclosing your personal information
uCrack iFix will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent.
3. uCrack iFix membership types
uCrack iFix has 2 levels of ‘membership’ referred to as Customer Accounts and Affiliate Accounts.
4. Collecting personal information about you:
When you engage in certain activities on this site, uCrack iFix may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. Compliance with this request is optional (except in the case of buying, selling or trading were supply of information is mandatory to complete the repair). uCrack iFix only uses personal information to better understand your needs and interests and to provide you with a more personalised service. There are two types of information we collect about you:
This is information that is associated with the personal details you have chosen to provide when entering the uCrack iFix Repair Request. The accuracy of the information provided is outside of uCrack iFix’s control. uCrack iFix’s online forms are enabled with field verification technology, which is only used to validate the format of the data provided. Field verification technology cannot validate the accuracy of the data provided. uCrack iFix understands that many people choose to create an alias as a means of identification when it comes to subscribing to particular types of membership. uCrack iFix will continue to refer to you by the name or alias that you have chosen, for as long as you choose not to update your personal profile. uCrack iFix does not collect information about you from other organisations or from websites outside of the uCrackiFix.com.au website. uCrack iFix will not disclose your name, email address, postal address or any other directly identifying information relating to you with any third parties, unless prior written consent has been granted.
This is information that is associated with usage and service operation and is not associated with a specific personal identity. uCrack iFix collects and analyses non-personal information to evaluate how visitors use our website. Non-personal data collected may include the pages visited on the uCrack iFix website, unique URL’s visited within uCrackiFix.com.au, browser type and IP address. Most non-personal data is collected via the use of HTTP headers, cookies or other analysis technologies. The uCrackiFix.com.au website uses web technologies for data analysis and personalisation services. uCrack iFix may also places adverts and banners on other websites that may use these web based technologies. Should you decide that you do not want uCrack iFix to retain any personal or non-personal information, you can use the Preferences option on your browser program to remove all cookies and to set the browser option not to accept cookies in the future.
5. Securing your privacy
Several tools, policies and protocols have been used to safeguard the submission of information through the uCrack iFix website. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day functioning of the entire operating environment, as part of our continuing commitment to the security of electronic content and electronic transmission of information.
6. Storage of your personal information
uCrack iFix will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which is held about you. uCrack iFix staff and all contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by uCrack iFix. uCrack iFix will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. To assist in keeping your personal information secure, you must never divulge your login details to any other party. Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security.
8. Unsolicited email commonly known as SPAM
uCrack iFix is a strong advocator against SPAM, and as such, uCrack iFix will not send SPAM. We may however send you newsletters, product updates and discounts when you register an account at the store. If you have filled out the contact form for a repair (http://ucrackifix.com.au/contact/contact-form/) we also might contact you from time to time, offering you advanced access to new features, discounts and other bonuses that we feel will be of some beneficial value to you. Should you ever wish to cease receiving correspondence from uCrack iFix, please follow the instructions on how to remove yourself from our mailing list (this information is available on all mass produced uCrack iFix correspondence). Alternatively, you can login to your personal profile via the store.uCrackiFix.com.au website and modify your profile accordingly. Should you choose to communicate your request to be removed from such a list using either email or use one of our personal contact forms, please allow seven days for this request to be processed.
9. uCrack iFix and third party links
uCrack iFix provides links to third party websites that are not under the control of uCrack iFix. Subsequently, we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, uCrack iFix strongly recommends that you examine the terms and conditions of using their website.
10. What to do if you have a problem or question
11. Changes to our policies
12. Further information on privacy in Australia
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy please visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website.
1. uCrack iFix warranty covers only the parts replaced or repaired. It does not cover additional problems that may arise after (or during) the repair. For example; a glass screen (and digitiser) repair does not automatically cover problems with the LCD, home button, ear piece or proximity sensor. No warranty is given on devices that have undergone liquid or water damage.
2. uCrack iFix’s liability for any and all damage shall in no event exceed the payments received by uCrack iFix for services provided pursuant to these terms.